Built for versatility in the backcountry, this ski is up for any and every adventure you are. Soft tip enhances soft snow performance for deep conditions, while slightly longer radius for control underfoot and in the tail to ensure nimble handling for slide slipping and jump turns while negotiating tricky drop-ins on steep and icy terrain. A ski for all missions, the flat/notched tails are easy to plunge into snow when ski mountaineering, and are equally useful for isolating test columns in snow pits or sliding into your backpack’s attachment system.
- Fusion sidewall construction uses tri-directional fibreglass top layer and bidirectional carbon /fibreglass mat layer provides lightweight strength and durability.
- Light karuba, paulownia wood core with a fibreglass veil for stiff and lively feel.
- ABS thermoplastic sidewalls.
- Standard camber for reliable ski performance.
- Reinforcement plates under bindings for secure binding attachment.
- Rubber tip and tail reinforcements.
- Tip and tail skin attachment holes can also be used to build anchors or emergency rescue sleds.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Full camber|