An all-mountain, all-condition touring ski with a bit of freeride flare to handle hard snow with style and just enough tip rocker to smooth things out in powder and choppy conditions. Lightweight carbon fibre construction, this ski is designed to be used all season long, with AT or Telemark bindings. Touring, ski mountaineering or riding groomed snow and mixed conditions this ski will have you high fiving run after run.
- Fusion sidewall construction uses tri-directional fibreglass top layer and bidirectional carbon /fibreglass mat layer provides lightweight strength and durability.
- Light karuba, paulownia wood core with a fibreglass veil for stiff and lively feel.
- ABS thermoplastic sidewalls.
- 80% camber and 20% rocker/early rise tip enhances ski performance in soft snow and crud.
- Reinforcement plates under bindings for secure binding attachment.
- Rubber tip and tail reinforcements.
- Tip and tail skin attachment holes can also be used to build anchors or emergency rescue sleds.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|