For ladies who take a shine to the whole mountain. This playful ski doesn't get skittish on the hardpack or bogged down in the soft stuff. A utility rocker profile floats through powder without sacrificing stability and power for the groomers. Light in the tip and tail for easy steering and manoeuverability, this ski trips the light fantastic.
- Semi-sandwich construction has an edge-to-edge sandwich and sidewalls for liveliness with solid stability underfoot.
- Full wood core from tip to tail provides stability on snow and powerful rebound for lively turns.
- Honeycomb tip reduces tip weight for better flotation, easier steering, more control, increased dampening and shock resistance.
- Thicker edges add durability and shock resistance. Total edge reinforcement lays fibre reinforcement directly on the edges for stiffness durability and edge hold.
- Gentle rise tail and utility rocker early rise tip provide float in powder and stability on hard snow.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.