For days when the minimum is just enough. This technical soft shell features a clean stream-lined silhouette without extra features or fuss to save weight and maximize movement. Stretch nylon shell fabric has s NanoSphere DWR treatment to provide warmth, breathability, and some weather resistance for cold weather burns on your project, or perfecting your powder 8s.
- Made of Schoeller® stretch woven nylon with NanoSphere Technology DWR for water-resistant weather protection.
- 1 large chest pocket is handy for warming extra gels and bars on the move.
- Internal stretch media pocket with port keeps you connected to your electronic devices.
- 2 zippered exterior hand pockets, with interior drop-in pockets keep extra gloves and goodies at the ready.
- Adjustable helmet compatible hood.
- Velcro® cuff closure system.
- Drawcord hem to batten things down when needed.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.