MEC Frontside Jacket - Men's
This city dwelling coat fuses your beloved hoodie to a water-resistant softshell, delivering a textbook combo of comfort and weather protection. It will see you through the fall and spring semester, or even right through winter on the west coast.
- Shell is polyester, polyurethane and spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellency) treatment.
- Plush lining is lightweight high-loft fleece.
- Integrated hood with drawcord.
- Full-length metal zipper has zipper garage and a wind flap with hidden snaps.
- 2 snap closure chest pockets.
- 2 drop-in inner chest pockets to keep your phone accessible but secure.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets hold your keys, wallet and other essentials.
- Adjustable cuffs with snaps to seal out the cold.
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low when needed. Do not dry clean.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.