A full featured beacon for snow professionals. Its has a broad strip search width, it can mark for up to 4 signals, and has a greater range than the Sport. Three antennas allow pinpoint searching. In transmit mode, the unit switches automatically to another antenna if one experiences interference from metal or another device, and adjusts its signal if 2 devices are buried close together, allowing you to distinguish them.
- Can be activated by the Pieps iProbe.
- Self-check feature tests transmitting frequency, all antennas, amplifiers, processors and batteries each time you power on.
- Provides digital maximum range, plus direction and distance indication from the initial detection.
- Recognizes and identifies older devices that can interfere with marking.
- Integrated inclinometer for checking slope angles.
- Neoprene pouch has a comfortable carry strap and a fast pull system.
- Dimensions are 115 x 74 x 27mm.
- Motion sensor for optimized power use.
- Battery life is 200 hours+.
|Burial direction indicator||Arrow|
|Buried transmitter display||1, 2, 3 victims|
|Mark function||Mark and unmark|
|Auto-revert to transmit||Yes|
|Search strip width||55m|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 2.8 x 11.6cm|
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|
|Multiple burial modes||Yes|