Oh, Fall. Why do you make choosing what to wear so time consuming, when all I want to do is run? Highly breathable and made from Storm-FIT 10 fabric, this hyper-reflective jacket provides peace of mind and comfort. In the event of a deluge, you're still OK and if good conditions prevail, you're not going to boil. A hood designed for running keeps your peripheral vision clear. The entire bottom half of this jacket is reflective, turning you into a shining beacon of light, so you're still on the road when the dark descends.
- Nike numbers its Storm-FIT fabric, at level 10, you're putting up a pretty good fight against the wet and cold.
- Upper body fabric provides durable, high-performance water and wind resistance.
- Sleeves and lower body are polyester and laminated with a reflective face for 360° visibility.
- Lined with Dri-Fit mesh for a vented, breathable running experience.
- Inner collar lining and cuffs are quick-dry fabric, because few things feel worse than a clammy neck or water up your sleeves.
- Cordlocks at bottom hem let you personalize that fit and seal out the cold.
- Seams are bonded to prevent chafing.
- Raglan sleeves lend themselves to unrestricted arm mobility.
- Zippered front pockets, where an extra pair of gloves, or maybe some new socks, can be easily stashed.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|