Unlike many other hammocks, the Ergo is not suspended with a ridge line that runs from the head to the foot. Instead, it uses a web of suspension lines that support the hammock from either side of the sleeper. It can still be rigged in tight spaces, but it allows a more comfortable and more fully horizontal shape.
- Zip-open sleeve on the underside holds your favourite sleeping pad for warmth. Fits pads up to 200 x 65 x 9cm.
- No-see-um mosquito mesh zips into place or removes to stow in pocket.
- Diagonal suspension system allows a comfortable sleep position and lets you sleep on your side.
- An oversized fly spreads out for cooking and hanging out, and buttons up for full wind protection when you’re in bed. Fly dimensions are 2.7 x 2.4m.
- Carabiners and button line suspension system requires no knots.
- Minimum distance between anchor points is 1.8m. Maximum distance is limited only by your available suspension ropes.
- Fits users up to 195cm tall.
- Hammock dimensions are 2.25 x 1.4m.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Door(s)||Zippered side door entry|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Max recommended load||330lb.|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Packed size||46 x 17cm|
All components and accessories that are included with the hammock or are sold separately.