This quick-mounting trainer lets you get in a fast 30km before dinner. It takes even 29in. mountain bike wheels without tools, and has an easily assembled brake system. A handlebar lever adjusts the magnets' position, so you can choose from 10 levels of resistance. The resistance also increases when you cycle faster or in a heavier mode.
- Handlebar resistance lever with 10 positions
- Fits all wheels with diameters from 600 to 710mm.
- Magnetic brake with resistance
- Brake system with 8 permanent magnets and 1kg flywheel.
- Maximum resistance is 700 Watts.
|Ideal for||Cycle training|
How the trainer delivers resistance to the rear wheel of your bike.
|Maximum resistance at 40Km/h||700W|
|Dimensions||64 x 63.5 x 44cm|
External power supply required
If an external source is required, your trainer needs to be plugged into an outlet, or if unplugged, will have a reduced number of features.
Trainer can be folded flat for storage.