An ultralight soft shell for 4-season alpinists. It blocks chilly air in the pre-dawn hours, and allows heat to escape as your blood warms. When not needed, it stuffs inside its own pocket and clips undetectably to your harness.
- Fabric is Schoeller stretch woven nylon with NanoSphere technology to shed light precip, dirt and oils.
- Form-fitting hood is fully articulated for use with or without a helmet.
- Gusseted underarm panels are tailored for easy movement.
- Stretch cuffs are cut for effective layering.
- Stows compactly in zippered chest pocket with caribiner loop.
- Internal media pocket with cord port.
- Internal drop-in pocket.
- YKK Flat Vizion Zipper is weather resistant and DWR treated.
- Drawcord hem seals wind out and warmth in.
- Fit is lean and athletic for vertical movement.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|