Outdoor Research Ferrosi Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Sandstone towers or Bugaboo granite come with the potential for bone-penetrating wind and fast moving storms. When you're belaying high off the deck or scrambling the summit ridge, these soft shells block wind and shed light rain. Wind and water resistant, the highly breathable fabric provides unrestricted freedom of movement, as well as durability and abrasion resistance for rugged rock and alpine environments.
- Fabric is nylon and spandex, stretch woven for breathability and durability.
- Belt loops and dual snaps on the zippered fly.
- Herringbone webbing offers a low-profile waist that fits under a harness or pack.
- Brushed-tricot lined waistband.
- Front slash pockets.
- Zippered rear pockets and a zippered thigh pocket.
- Articulated knees ensure mobility for high steps and other mobility demanding maneouvers.
- Drawcord ankle adjustments keep out snow or wind and retain heat.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.