Oboz Tamarack BDry Hiking Shoes - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Kick it down a trail, and don't let the trail kick you back, the Tamarack's rubber toe and heel caps tackle jutting rocks and branches. Supple, breathable leather wraps your feet while mesh panels give them a little extra air. A waterproof-breathable membrane ensures wetness stays on the outside.
- Uppers are waterproof nubuck with a highly abrasion-resistant mesh and Oboz BDry waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Molded rubber toe cap and heel counter
- Insoles are EVA for exceptional arch support and cushioning.
- Midsoles are dual density EVA with a nylon shank and TPU chassis that adds stability and prevents stone bruising.
- Outsoles are Granite Peak rubber, with toothy side lugs, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
|Weight||958g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.