A high-end road bike that delivers performance and exceptional value. Shimano® Tiagra components, a responsive carbon front fork and flexible seatstays makes the Race 4900 a great option for those looking to break into road biking, without breaking the bank.
- Lightweight aluminum frame gives you precise control and provides a feeling of connection to the road.
- Specific chainstay length (chainstay lengths are relative to each frame size) keeps the centre of balance tuned for each frame and makes sure the feel is right for any given size.
- Oversized head tube contributes to torsional rigidity for better handling.
- Carbon front fork delivers a responsive ride without adding unnecessary weight.
- Ghost's Active Flex seatstays offer some much-needed vertical give, lessening the number of jolts and vibrations your body has to absorb.
- This model is not equipped with pedals.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rock Solid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your bike to any MEC Bike Shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for a year after purchase.
- Ghost Bikes are designed in Waldsassen, Germany. Every model reflects a deep passion for cycling and meticulous attention to detail.
|Frame||Ghost Race DB AFT aluminum|
|Stem||FSA 168 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Ghost light SP DC|
|Handlebars||FSA Vero Compact 31.8mm|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano Tiagra (caliper rim)|
|Brake levers||Shimano Tiagra|
|Shifters||Shimano Tiagra SL|
|Derailleur (front)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Derailleur (rear)||Shimano Tiagra|
|Crank + rings||Shimano Tiagra 50-39-30T|
|Bottom bracket||Shimano BB-46 BSA|
|Hub (front)||Shimano R501|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|Shimano Tiagra 10-speed 12-30T|
|Tires||Schwalbe Durano 700 x 23|