MEC Amanita Straight Leg Pants (Regular Inseam) - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
We affectionately call these "every woman's pants." Durable, stretchy, and most importantly, comfortable, they set the bar for breathability on the trail, the water, or a new-to-you destination. Slim, straight legs look as good with a tank top, scarf and flip flops as they do with a hydration pack and day hikers. Plus they do double-duty as capris to leave more room in your bag.
- Made of ripstop nylon and spandex, with recycled content. Durable water repellent (DWR) finish provides weather protection against unexpected showers.
- Pull-on, drawcord-style elastic waist works well under a climbing harness. Faux fly.
- Gusseted crotch for increased comfort.
- 2 deep front pockets, complete with drainage holes.
- 2 back pockets with hook-and-loop closures.
- Fabric tabs and buttons let you roll up the hem and convert them to capris.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.