These all-season trekking poles have ergonomically angled grips to keep your wrists naturally positioned. Lightweight carbon fibre lower sections reduce the overall weight of your setup.
- Top section is aluminum for stiffness, lower sections are lightweight carbon fibre.
- Natural cork grips wick away sweat.
- 15-degree grip angle puts your hand in an optimal position, reduces swing motion at the wrist, and provides positive pole plants.
- Non-slip foam extension grip allows you to move your hand down on steep or sloping terrain.
- Padded webbing straps are left and right hand specific.
- Secure FlickLock® adjustment mechanism.
- Carbide tech tips have a WaveLock attachment so they can be changed or swapped out.
- Low profile trekking baskets included.
|Locking mechanism||FlickLock Pro|
|Pole material||Carbon fibre + aluminum|
The shortest length of the pole when all sections have been compacted.
|Sold in pairs||Yes|