MEC Terrena Pants (Long Inseam) - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Lightweight pants for tackling steep switchbacks on a day hike or heading out on a multi-day trip. They roll up to capri-length for sunny days, and the external drawcord with belt loops lets you tune the fit in the waist. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees increase your range of motion as you duck and dodge obstacles on the trail, and the fabric dries out quickly, in case creek crossings don’t go quite as planned.
- Made of a lightweight, quick-drying mini-ripstop nylon with DWR (durable water repellency) finish to shed water and dirt.
- Zipper fly with button closure.
- Side zippered pocket on seam and zippered back pockets to keep your stuff safe when you're active.
- Roll up the hem and convert them to capris with the inner buttons and fabric tabs and outer loops.
- Straight leg openings.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low when needed. Do not dry clean.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.