Opulent shelter for 2 campers, that weighs less than a pair of full water bottles. You each get your own door and vestibule, so can get in and out without disturbing each other. The sloped roof and tapered floor give you head and shoulder room where you need it, but minimize materials and weight overall. Great for 3-season use, it has excellent ventilation for hot nights or days spent waiting out rainy weather.
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (contains no PVC or volatile organic compounds).
- Hub pole system makes set up quick and easy.
- 2 mesh pockets keep your gear organized.
- Mesh media pockets above sleeping area have cord loops to route ear bud from phones or media players.
- Vents in the fly add ventilation and reduce condensation inside.
- Storm flap on vestibule zippers prevents drips.
- Includes 10 superlight aluminum stakes.
- Reflective guy lines and reflective webbing on tent corners.
- Loops for attaching an optional gear loft.
- Can be set up with fly, poles and (optional) footprint for an all-in weight of 1.3kg.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||Nylon ripstop|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.02m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.8sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.8sq. m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.