Designed for whitewater paddling in collaboration with legends Erik and Dane Jackson. The back-of-the-shoulders zipper makes entry and exit easier, adds mobility, and means the zip doesn’t take the hit as you bust big waves or big drops. A front relief zip lets you answer nature's call without peeling off your PFD, sprayskirt, and suit.
- Evolution nylon three-ply GORE-TEX®, in a Pro Shell® full immersion version that’s exclusive to Kokatat, is quiet, comfortable, and durably waterproof and breathable.
- Legs, shoulders and arm panels are GORE-TEX 330 Cordura to add abrasion resistance.
- Factory-sealed seams for waterproofness.
- Tizip Masterseal flexible waterproof zipper follows you comfortably through the most difficult moves.
- Self-draining neoprene cuffs over wrist and neck latex seals reduce abrasion and UV exposure.
- Zippered chest pocket with key lanyard.
- Dual-adjustment overskirt with a hook-and-loop-compatible neoprene waistband for a watertight seal to sprayskirt tunnels.
- Built-in GORE-TEX socks fit over your favourite liner socks and under appropriate paddling footwear to keep your feet warm and dry.
|Face fabric||Nylon + PTFE|
|Pockets||1 external chest|