Excellent for thru hikes, and expeditions in remote settings, the DivaCup is a hygienic and sustainable alternative to tampons. The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal. It can worn during activity for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry.
- Made of high quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, or polyethylene. Is free of colours and dye.
- Can be worn for up to 12 hours.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Approved for sale by Health Canada, the US FDA and the Australian TGA.
- Model 1 is recommended for women under 30 years old who have never delivered vaginally or by caesarean section.
- Model 2 is recommended for women over 30 years old and/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by caesarean section.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|