This traditional paddle fuses function with artistry. The long, slender blade makes deep water travel a pleasure, whether paddling solo or tandem.
- Grip is 3-ply laminated birdseye maple.
- Shaft is 3-ply laminated butternut and ash with an oval profile.
- Blade is white cedar and bass core with a walnut and ash veneer overlay.
- Blade cross section is cambered.
- Wrap-around epoxy casting protects the tip.
|Weight||737g (60 in)|
Blade shapes are designed to apply power efficiently. Short, wide: immediate power. Long, narrow: better leverage in turbulent water. Wing: channels water for maximum power and speed.
|Blade dimensions||64 x 17cm (25 x 6½in.)|