Enjoy comfort without giving up performance. The Tyee’s wide beam lets you relax while you compose a photo or cast a line for supper. A long waterline makes for efficient cruising, and generous cargo room supports short expeditions or luxuriously-equipped weekends.
- Fibreglass construction with fibreglass outside seams for added strength.
- End pours reinforce the bow and stern tips.
- Extra volume in the upswept Greenland bow ensures a drier ride, even with a heavy load.
- Recessed deck fittings reduce spray in rough seas.
- Upgraded seat has a moulded bottom and padded adjustable backrest.
- Seat cushion has a pocket so you can use it as a secondary paddle float in self-rescues.
- Padded thigh braces increase power and control.
- Cockpit cover keeps the rain out on shore.
- Heavy-duty plastic keel guard protects the bottom of the stern during landings.
- Secure nylon straps hold the paddle steady for paddle float self-rescues. Quick-release tabs free it rapidly after re-entry.
- Surf-style rudder pivots 270 degrees into a V-bracket on rear deck, and is easy to raise and lower with the sliding switch by the cockpit.
The depth of the boat at the front of the cockpit, measured from the inside bottom of the boat to the inside top.
|Internal cockpit dimensions||82 x 42cm (32¼ x 16½in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.