Attach a rack to a road bike and turn your mountain bike into your commuter ride. This sturdy, basic rack is made of durable aluminum with stainless steel hardware that stands up to wet weather and all-season hauling.
- Made of 6061 aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
- Fits most road and mountain bikes.
- Integrated top deck protects you from spray.
- Design provides clearance for most knobby tires.
- Mounts to seatstay braze-ons. Includes small and large rubberized seatstay clamps for bikes without seatstay braze-ons.
- Integrated rear light mount.
- Pannier mounts are ~2cm higher on the Filzer® PR-7 compared to the PR-5, so it’s less of a stretch for some panniers.
|Attachment type||Mounts to braze-ons|
The rack's height can be adjusted to accommodate fenders and various wheel sizes.
|Disc brake compatible||No|