This multi-mode precision instrument needs no babying. It teams impact-resistant G-Shock technology from Casio® with wayfinding and weather prediction functions. A shielded button takes you directly to the sensor screens; each mode has an audible tone so you don’t have to take your eyes off critical matters while cycling through functions. Compact sensors keep the whole package lightweight, and atomic timekeeping and solar power let you go off the grid indefinitely without losing accuracy.
- Multi-band atomic timekeeping calibrates from radio signals.
- Digital compass displays direction as one of 16 points with 60 seconds continuous measurement. Also has graphic direction pointer, bidirectional calibration, declination correction and bearing memory.
- Altimeter measures -700m to 10,000m in 1m increments. 40 record capacity, high/low altitudes, auto cumulative ascent/descent, and altitude differential.
- Barometer has a display range of 260 to 1,100 hPa with a pressure tendency graph and change indicator.
- Thermometer displays -10 to 60°C in 0.1°C increments.
- Full auto LED backlight with afterglow.
- Sunrise and sunset times.
- World time with 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city name display, and daylight saving on/off.
- 5 daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm).
- Countdown timer and stopwatch with elapsed time, split time, and first/second place times.
- Solar recharged battery runs approximately 7 months on full charge without further exposure to light.
- Power saving function.
Polycarbonate is inexpensive and light, with good clarity and wear-resistance. Mineral crystal glass offers greater clarity and significantly greater wear-resistance. Sapphire crystal is better still for clarity and wear-resistance.
|Mineral crystal glass|
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Vertical speed indicator||No|
Devices with a logging function will track and store altitude changes over a specific period of time. This allows you to track the changes in elevation and total elevation gained or lost during a climb, hike, or ride. It also enables you to track the number of runs you do on a stellar ski day!
|Heading in degrees||Yes|
An electronic compass allows the user to view their heading in situations where they are either standing still or moving too slowly for the GPS to detect.
|Metric/imperial units format||Yes|
|Heart rate monitor||No|
|Batteries||Rechargeable battery pack (non-removable, replaceable by manufacturer)|
|Max split time||40|
|Replaceable wrist strap||Yes|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
|Chest strap||Not compatible|