Extra-wide platforms expand the contact surface between cleats and pedals, for efficient power transfer and a solid feeling when you stand on them. Whatever your road-riding level, these are good things.
- Lightweight composite body.
- Durable, replaceable stainless steel plate reduces flex and body wear.
- Extra-large entry target for easier engagement.
- Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution.
- Supplied with SM-SH11 cleat with 6° of float for comfort. Excellent for riders whose feet move naturally during their pedal stroke.
- Optional cleats include fixed SM-SH10 and front-center-pivoting SM-SH12.
|Ideal for||Sport road cycling|
Clipless pedals require compatible cycling shoes, flat pedals work with any type of shoe, pins add grip to flat pedals, and some clipless pedals have a flat pedal on one side so you can mix things up.
Degrees of float
Float allows side to side movement of the foot while the foot is clipped in. This promotes comfort and helps prevent knee problems.