Enter the powder patrol. With a versatile 100mm girth, this ski is stable and fun in powder and mixed hard and soft snow conditions. Thanks to Carbon Hybrid construction it won’t slow you down on the uphills either. Early Rise 2.5 profile enhances freeride performance with better flotation and easy steering, while maintaining strong edge contact for railing turns on in-bounds terrain. A versatile ski in any district.
- Carbon Hybrid construction has a poplar and Paulownia wood core for long lasting tuned flex.
- 7000 series titanal aluminum sheets for dampness, a carbon fibre stringer for light liveliness, triaxial glass overlay for torsion and flex and a nylon topsheet.
- ABS/TPU dual density sidewall for energy absorption and durability.
- All-mountain rocker, early rise tip and tail and positive camber underfoot for versatile ski performance.
- Base is P-tex 2000 Electra.
- Full thickness Rockwell C48 corrosion resistant steel edges.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||132-100-123mm|