Like earlier versions of the G3 Cake, the Carbon Hybrid 100 is a women’s ski that serves up slice after slice of delicious fun. With carbon stringers added to the wood core construction, it saves calories on the up track so you can enjoy seconds every time. Serving up fun and stable turns in any snow condition, this is a versatile quiver of one ski to suit every tasty snow day.
- Carbon Hybrid construction has a poplar and Paulownia wood core for long lasting tuned flex.
- 7000 series titanal aluminum sheets for dampness, a carbon fibre stringer for light liveliness, triaxial glass overlay for torsion and flex and a nylon topsheet.
- ABS/TPU dual density sidewall for energy absorption and durability.
- All-mountain rocker, early rise tip and tail and positive camber underfoot for versatile ski performance.
- Base is P-tex 2000 Electra.
- Full thickness Rockwell C48 corrosion resistant steel edges.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||132-100-123mm|