Built for aggressive female freeriders who rip the whole mountain. Utility rocker profile floats through powder without sacrificing stability and power for the groomers. Light in the tip and tail for easy steering and manoeuverability, this ski handles powder, groomers, big lines, tree lines, and all the stashes along the way.
- Edgy monocoque cap construction offers precise edge grip, with no excess material, for lightweight efficient transfer of energy from skier to snow.
- Full wood core from tip to tail provides stability on snow and powerful rebound for lively turns.
- Honeycomb tip reduces tip weight for better flotation, easier steering, more control, increased dampening and shock resistance.
- Early ride tip and tail and utility rocker provide float in powder, stability on hard snow and excellent terrain absorpsion.
- Hook-free taper: 5 point sidecut ensures tip and tail don’t get hung up for easier turn initiation in soft and variable snow.
- Edge free extremities eliminate steel edges at the tip for smoother pivoting and a rounded base profile for smoother tip flotation.
|Ideal for||Backcountry skiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.