For freeride touring in powder and mixed conditions, this board offers riders a whole new backcountry canvas to work on. A directional twin with a 2cm set back, it offers efficient touring and turning performance. Rocker in the tip and tail delivers floaty powder turns while camber underfoot provides stability on firm snow.
- Lightweight sandwich construction with double sintered sidewall and nylon topsheet.
- Full aspen wood core provides durability.
- Unique hybrid rocker/camber profile provides performance in all snow conditions.
- Rocker in tip and tail provide float in powder.
- Flat center improves skinning efficiency.
- Camber under each foot for stability in firm snow.
- Double 4000 sintered base for a smooth ride.
- Does not include bindings or skins.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Includes||Splitboard with clips|