Nike Shield Flash Jacket - Men's
Highly breathable and hyper-reflective, this jacket provides peace of mind and comfort. Storm-FIT fabric sheds water if you get caught in the rain. The hood is designed for running and keeps your peripheral vision clear. The entire bottom half of this jacket is reflective, turning you into a shining beacon of light when you're still on the road when the dark descends.
- Nike Storm-FIT fabric puts up a good fight against the wet and cold.
- Upper body fabric provides durable, high-performance water and wind resistance.
- Sleeves and lower body are polyester and laminated with a reflective face for 360° visibility.
- Lined with breathable Dri-Fit mesh.
- Bonded seams prevent chafing.
- Inner collar and cuffs are quick-dry fabric, because few things feel worse than a clammy neck or water up your sleeves.
- Cordlocks at bottom hem.
- Zippered front pockets, fits a pair of gloves.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.