The Freescape’s Santoku chef-inspired blade has the delicacy needed for precise food prep. Yet it’s tough enough to whittle feather sticks and emergency tent pegs.
- Blade is high-grade steel in a modified sheepfoot shape.
- Rubber handle has a palm swell for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Neon green handle accents for loss resistance.
- Sheath has a plastic safety liner, large belt loop, and hook-and-loop closure.
- Lanyard hole provides additional security and carrying options.
- Dishwasher safe.
|Handle material||Plastic + rubber|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Blade material||7Cr17MoV stainless steel|
|Knife length (open)||23cm|