Designed in the Pacific Northwest, this rainy day classic was tested in some of the world's worst downpours. The shell is fully waterproof and has a brushed lining to manage sweat. The shaped brim directs water away from your head.
- Waterproof-breathable 3-layer 70-denier GORE-TEX® fabric, seam taped to keep water out.
- Foam stiffened polyurethane-coated brim floats when you drop it in the drink.
- Internal cinch band helps get the fit right.
- Hook and loop tabs secure the brim.
- Removable chin cord and cordlock.
|Weight||91g (Black Large)|
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.