Nau Slight Jacket - Women's
Like to stand out instead of blend in? With a unique washed finish that purposefully looks a little rumpled, this soft shell adds a touch of carefree tousle to your day. Yet it’s incredibly light, wind and water resistant and you can pack it into your smallest weekend bag.
- Made of super lightweight recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Flip up the attached hood during unexpected rain or wind.
- Reverse coil front zip has a DWR finish for water resistance.
- Internal bound seams have a smooth finish.
- Navigate crowds with your valuables safe in 2 front zippered pockets and 1 back zippered pocket with reflective detail.
- Jacket folds into the back pocket.
- Includes a handy hanger loop.
- Features a drawcord hem and elastic cuffs for a snug fit.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Stuffs in own pocket|