MEC Sanolina Jacket - Women's
The perfect around town jacket, whether it’s your home town or someone else’s. Brass-coloured buttons stand out without being flashy, making it a match for a casual tank top or a swingy skirt.
- Fabric is soft hemp, recycled polyester and a touch of spandex.
- Metal buttons and top-stitched details.
- 2 chest pockets and 2 hand pockets.
- Designed to sit at your hip. Centre back length is 54cm for size 10.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.