MEC Constantia Pants - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Simple things work best, and these soft shell pants prove it. Technical and streamlined, they excel when range of motion and breathability is essential. Our materials team worked hard to source the perfect fabric: highly abrasion resistant schoeller®-dynamic. When climbing, it holds up to kneebars and scumming. On alpine approaches, it wicks moisture and sheds water. When the sun heats up the glacier or rock, it breathes and solves the issue of overheating when you're going hard.
- Made of schoeller-dynamic stretch woven fabric that's abrasion resistant and wildly breathable.
- DWR fabric finish sheds water and grime.
- Jeans style waist with belt loops features an internal drawcord for a secure fit.
- Pockets feature a mesh lining.
- Drop in rear pockets have rubberized rivets for added durability and comfort.
- Tapered leg stays out of the way of your crampon points.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.