Five Ten Freerider Cycling Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These classic, comfortable shoes are an essential for flat pedal riders. They keep you grounded rather than skidding around on your cleat covers. Plus, they clean up nice for your post-ride pub crawl.
- Uppers are made of Action leather.
- Reinforced stitching and protective toe boxes.
- Super grippy Stealth® S1 outsoles stick to pedals like duct tape.
- Designed for flat pedal mountain biking.
|Weight||696g (7 Medium)|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.