Astral Hiyak Shoes - Men's
Neoprene is great for wetsuits, but it can stink for paddling footwear. The quilted Airmesh in these shoes traps warm, insulating air between your feet and the shells, and dries overnight before funk sets in. Super-sticky soles keep you solidly planted on wet rocks or SUP decks.
- Uppers are rugged Cordura with ballistic nylon reinforcements.
- Uppers are rand stitched and bonded to the soles for greater durability than traditional bonded neoprene.
- High-top padded ankle protection with semi-rigid heel cups.
- Lace closures provide a fit secure against water suck. Velcro® lace flaps prevent awkward hang-ups during wet exits.
- Midsoles remove for faster drying.
- Soles are made with non-marking G.SS sticky rubber for maximum sole-to-ground friction.
- Siping disperses underfoot water and increases traction.
- Toe and heel drain holes reduce the squelch factor.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.