Ideal for paddlers and recreational boaters this personal locator light strobes 60 times per minute and is visible up to 4.3km away (less in foggy or misty conditions).
- LED bulb never needs to be replaced.
- Strobe rate 60 flashes per minute (1Hz).
- Easy-twist on/off switch.
- Impact-resistant and waterproof IPX7.
- Lanyard cord and hook-and-loop strap attached it to your PFD.
- Dimensions are 12.6 x 2.2cm.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - flash||44 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||2 AAA (not included)|