This light, compact stroller has passenger amenities you’d love in your car: a reclining seat for napping, rear suspension to smooth the ride, and venting mesh and an adjustable canopy for climate control. Your needs haven’t been overlooked either: the ergonomic handlebar adjusts to fit different users and activities and the stroller folds up one-handed for easy transitions into vehicles.
- Use for jogging with children 6 months or older. For strolling, children younger than 6 months must be in a car seat with the Thule® car seat adapter. (Only one seat adapter can be used at a time).
- Large rear wheels handle uneven terrain well.
- Front wheel pivots for easy turning or locks into place for jogging. A micro adjustment ensures straight-line travel.
- Narrow design is aerodynamic in use and folds to a compact package for storage or transport.
- Polyurethane-coated canopy provides adjustable protection from the elements.
- Peek-a-boo roof window lets you keep an eye on your passengers.
- 5-point padded harnesses for security and comfort.
- Seat backs recline 165° to a near-flat position for naps.
- Storage includes a removable under-seat compartment, a large mesh seatback pocket and 2 small mesh pockets inside the carrier.
- Integrated cross bar accommodates accessories like a console or cup holder (each sold separately).
- Safety wriststrap prevents run-aways.
- Foot brake locks and releases without bending.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
Front wheel position
A fixed front wheel won't rotate, which is ideal for jogging. A lock-out pin allows for the wheel to be either fixed or to rotate freely increasing manoeuvrability.
A hand brake can help runners maintain pace and form while running downhill. A parking brake prevents the stroller from moving while loading and unloading on flat surfaces.
|Child harness||5-point harness|
|Folded dimensions||88 x 78 x 35cm|
|Car seat adapter||Available separately|
|Infant adapter kit||Available separately|
|Handlebar console kit||Available separately|
|Snack tray||Available separately|
Suspension improves on and off-road handling and ensures a smooth ride on uneven terrain.