Cold weather doesn’t stand a chance against this fully insulated jacket. Strategically taped seams and a durable water repellent (DWR) finish act like a force field against inclement conditions. Up top, the faux-fur trim on the hood cuts howling winds.
- 2-layer construction with waterproof-breathable Helly Tech Protection laminate.
- Strategically taped seams for weather protection.
- DWR finish for water repellency.
- PrimaLoft® Black synthetic insulation throughout for warmth.
- Adjustable hood is fully insulated has a detachable faux-fur trim.
- 2-way zipper lets you unzip the bottom to sit down easily on the subway.
- Articulated sleeves for comfortable movement.
- Handwarmer pockets with snap and flap closures.
- Interior wrist gaiters seal out drafts.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|