Five-person tent, or tiny mobile cabin? The Super Wanderer offers comfortable living space thanks to vertical walls and a vestibule that coverts to an awning. Outfitted with 15% more living space than the Wanderer 4, this tent is made for family trips and group camping. Colour-coded poles make it simple to set up. Internal stash pockets keep everyone's gear organized and accessible.
- Hubbed pole structure with 2 brow poles creates near vertical side walls to give you lots of livable interior space.
- Colour-coded poles and clips allow for fast set-up.
- Spacious hooped vestibule keeps grimy gear, clothes, or pets out of the main tent. Prop up the front with trekking poles or paddles to create an awning.
- Back door provides additional exit options for minimal nighttime disturbance.
- Vents in the canopy, fly, and vestibule for comfort in warmer weather.
- Lots of internal stash pockets to keep everyone organized.
- Cinch-down style stuff sack makes packing up simple and fast. You’ll be done before your second cup of coffee.
- Includes 17 DAC J-stakes, guylines and a tent pole repair splint.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||40-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.7m|
Includes just the tent, poles, and the fewest pegs and guylines needed to properly set it up.
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.
|Pole diameter||9.5, 11.1mm|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.