You could train endlessly to increase your performance, or you could just switch to Rotor’s oval Q Ring. The unique 10% oval design results in the rider spending less time in the least powerful parts of the pedal stroke and more time in the powerful parts. The design creates a smoother spin cycle that works with your legs natural strengths and weaknesses, and can increase an avid cyclist’s performance by as much as 4 seconds per km.
- Made of 7075 aluminum, CNC-machined for precision.
- Steel shifting pins.
- 5 OCP regulation points.
- 10% ovalization increases efficiency and performance.
- Works for all 10 and 11-speed groups.
- Some cranks require specific Q Rings.
- 36 and 50T rings weigh in at 145g.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
Bolt circle diameter
Bolt circle diameter (BCD): the diameter of an imaginary circle that intersects the centre of each chainring bolt.