Break trail and ride backcountry pillow lines in Buron [ak] 2L Cyclic Pants. Combining wet-weather GORE-TEX® armour with a breathable mesh lining, they're ready for even the gnarliest tours of duty. The articulated fit keeps pace with high-energy riding and is still roomy enough to allow for a traditional layering system.
- Made of waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX in a 2-layer construction.
- Mesh lining efficiently moves moisture.
- Fully seam-sealed with GORE-TEX seam tape to keep water from soaking through.
- Zippered fly with belt loops to fine-tune the fit.
- Zippered thigh pockets house your essentials.
- Articulated knees accommodate dynamic sessions and layering.
- Anti-scuff cuffs can cinch up so they stay out of puddles in the parking lot.
- Inner gaiters with boot hooks keep the elements from creeping in.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Internal gaiters|