Bring some surf magic to powder country. Designed to be used with or without bindings, the Skipjack Surf Board is all about surfing, sticking jumps and working out tricks. The shorter length and directional flat top floats like a cloud, while the swallow tail won't drop like a rock or sink like an anchor. For those looking to ride binding-free, the surf pad provides grip, stick and suspension underfoot.
- Directional top combines a flat profile with a rocker nose for excellent float and rock solid stability.
- Directional shape results in a slightly longer nose than tail for a nice bit of pop in the tail while still retaining a floaty, flowy and stable ride.
- 20mm tapered design means the nose is wider for buttery smooth entry and exit stability.
- Swallow tail won't sink.
- Super Fly II 700g wood core (FSC-certified to boot) uses variably weighted woods in specific areas for added strength while reducing weight.
- Triax fibreglass provides a nice degree of flex and responsiveness.
- Channel mounting system gives you control of your stance and your board, compatible with most bindings
- Filet-o-Flex, ultra-thin profile creates a soft board that rips with stability, durability and grip, with subtle suspension and underfoot padding.
- Sintered WFO base results in a ultra-durable base that stays smooth in all conditions.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.