A #TBT board ready for casual ripping in your backyard or at the toboggan hill. Continuous rocker yields a loose and playful feel, and the directional shape provides some fun floatiness, as well as flow and control. Instead of bindings, there's a traction pad underfoot, so you can use it with just your snow boots. Its minimal, yet functional features make it a good option for first-timers learning to balance and ride. Not recommended for resort slopes or terrain parks.
- Continuous rocker yields a playful ride with plenty of float.
- Classic, directional shape rides with a slightly longer nose, to concentrate pop in the tail.
- Directional flex allows riders to maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- 5-ply wood construction.
- Traction pad underfoot allows for fun (and challenging!) winter-boot shredding.
- Includes rope handle – a great feature for teaching kids how to ride.
- Standard width.
- Extruded base for speed that requires little maintenance.
- For casual use; not recommended for resort, backcountry or hardpack/icy conditions.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.