Performance-minded skiers who love big mountain rides have met their match. DPS charger skis have a shapely fine tuning for deep pow. A flat tail and convex base design with tapered and rockered shovel give the Lotus 120 early initiation and increased carveability. Spoon technology and superior geometric design gives you locked-in balance and increased control. Carbon sandwich construction gives you serious performance on 30% lighter sticks without loss of power or strength. An aspen wood core reduces chatter while wide profile steel edges assist in grip. Just jump into narrow chutes and slarve.
- Carbon sandwich construction gives you high performance in skis that are 30% lighter than conventional construction with 30% more torsionally stiffer skis increase your power underfoot.
- Pure aerospace prepreg carbon fibre laminate and nanotech technology for durability and power.
- Aspen wood core for reduced chatter and strength.
- Textured nylon top sheet.
- UHMW (PTex) sidewalls.
- Wide profile Rockwell 48 steel edges.
- Flat tail with a traditional extended side cut and flatter.
- Toned down tail rocker for skiers who prefer more solid drive and less slarve capability at the end of the turn.
- DPS spoon technology features shovel convexity, a flat-running surface and square tail for increased control over turn shape, ability to easily mine speed across the fall line and superior off-edge control.
- World Cup Race base keeps you in line with the pros.
|Ideal for||Freeride and freeskiing|
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Rocker/camber profile||Rocker tip|
|Dimension (all lengths)||140-122-126mm|