Discover the sweet spot in all-terrain skiing. The optimal amount of camber, sidecut, tip rise and waist width gives you grip and cut on firm snow, speed and control in the park and float for making deep tracks. Interlocking strands of fiberglass surround an aspen and paulownia wood core, providing excellent torsional strength while maintaining flex and playfulness. Twin tech sidewall construction makes the top sheet more resistant to damage.
- Triaxial Braid construction interlocks strands of fibreglass around a milled wood core for pronounced torsional strength.
- Twin tech sidewall construction makes the top sheet more resistant to damage.
- Tapered tips shift the widest part further back to reduce tip weight and deflection in variable conditions.
- Tapered tail allows easier release as you exit turns, for a playful yet predictable feel.
- Aspen/paulownia wood core.
- All-terrain rocker in the tip gives you float and maneuverability in soft snow.
- Medium to low camber in the mid-body provides a lively, surfy feel.
- All-terrain rocker in the tail for adds ease of release and added maneuverability.
- Tips are tapered and blunted for predictability in soft snow conditions.
- Mid-body is medium waist width for float with a moderate side cut for quick, medium turn shapes.
- Tails are tapered with blunted twin tips for a more playful feel.
- Swap base maximizes material use by alternating colours.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||131-102-125mm|