Charge the piste, lightfooted and agile. The FulLUVit skis use a women’s specific BioFlex and Channel Light core combination for the ultimate in smooth sailing. An all-terrain rocker in the tip provides float in varied conditions while medium to low camber in the midbody drives through soft snow, and a low rockered tail gives release for a playful feel. Hybritech sidewall construction gives you accuracy and easy turn initiation. Designed for easy maneuverability, and increased strength, these touring sticks will meet your freeride demands.
- Women’s specific channel Light aspen/paulownia/bamboo core provides added ease and control while a Bioflex core along the perimeter of the ski maintains power, strength and stability.
- Hybritech sidewall construction combines sidewall underfoot for accuracy and cap construction in the extremities for a lightweight feel and smooth turn initiation.
- Metal laminate construction alternates layers of fibreglass and titanal to reduce shake.
- Triaxial braid construction interlocks strands of fibreglass around a milled wood core for pronounced torsional strength with retained flex.
- All-terrain rocker in the tip for float, medium to low camber in the midbody for predictable soft snow performance, and low rockered tails for playful release.
- Tapered tips provide predictability in soft and variable conditions while a mid-body medium waist width gives you float and moderate sidecut for longer turns.
- Tails are tapered and blunted for turn exit predictability.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||131-98-119mm|