A hard charging, powder slaying freeride ski for everyday powder poaching and backcountry ripping. Versatile and floaty, this ski is built for aggressive skiers who get there first to get the goods. Lightweight construction and air tip provide minimal swing weight so this ski is quick and easy to steer, while remaining torsional stiff with the ski’s center of gravity underfoot for greater power and control.
- Mini-cap sandwich construction with reinforced topsheet for durability.
- Angled sidewalls reduce inertia and overall weight while improving grip.
- Light paulownia wood core wrapped with diagonal fiber laminate for low density/ high strength.
- Centred sidecut features short shallow sidecut underfoot for grip and power in the centre of the ski while freeing the tip and tail for liveliness.
- VAS technology reduces vibration to improve stability and control.
- Powder turn rocker: 50% camber underfoot and 50% rocker at the tip and tail for versatile ski performance in both hard and soft snow.
- Air filled, air tip provides maximum lightness while retaining torsional rigidity for power underfoot.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.