The ultimate freeski feeling. Cross any terrain, on or off-piste, with the Kendo's turn-friendly tip and tail rocker. The moderate taper and strong multi-layer wood core offers stability and good power transfer on groomers or the rough stuff. Titanium alloy reduces chatter when you leave the drift for hardpack. Overall these are a sporty pair of freeride skis, ready to ride wherever you are.
- Multi-layer core puts strong beech wood in the binding area for secure screw retention, lighter poplar elsewhere for resilience and grip.
- Power construction uses traditional vertical sidewalls for grip, stability and sensitivity.
- Moderately tapered.
- Extra thin titanium alloy adds significant damping to reduce chatter on firm terrain.
- Combination tip and tail rocker make it turn-friendly and allow for a stiffer flex set up,
- Recommended for use with Marker bindings.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.
|Dimension (all lengths)||127-90-110mm|