Versatile all-mountain freeskis, these boards are up for whatever you are. For powder readiness and on-piste stability, they feature a broad, 105mm waist that slays even the biggest days, and a utility rocker profile that floats without sacrificing stability and power on firm snow. Light in the tip and tail for better float and easy steering, this ski will have you hooting and hollering lap after lap.
- Edgy Monocoque cap construction offers precise edge grip, with no excess material, for lightweight efficient transfer of energy from skier to snow.
- Full wood core from tip to tail provides stability on snow and powerful rebound for lively turns.
- Honeycomb tip reduces tip weight for better flotation, easier steering, more control, increased dampening and shock resistance.
- Gentle rise tail and utility rocker early rise tip provide float in powder and stability on hard snow.
- Hook-free taper: 5 point sidecut ensures tip and tail don’t get hung up for easier turn initiation in soft and variable snow.
- Edge free extremities eliminate steel edges at the tip for smoother pivoting and a rounded base profile for smoother tip flotation.
- Thick edges increase durability and improved shock resistance.
Sandwich and combination construction is generally used for big freeride-style skis while the lighter structural cap type of construction is more commonly found on cross-country skis.